i-Publisher is SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions that enable the submission, peer review, workflow control and content management of high-value documents such as journal manuscripts, conference submissions, white papers and news letters. Using these services, organizations gain tighter control over the document “supply chain” thereby reducing cost, saving time and improving editorial focus.
- Multiple Journals on single creative webpage hosted on cloud.
- Author Registration and Online Submission of Manuscripts.
- Manuscript Management System for administrating Peer Review Process.
- Upgrade existing print journals to online journals.
- Marketing and promotion by professionally trained team of i-publisher.
- Up-to abstract content will be freely available in XML format and full text will be provided in PDF formats.
- Generation of DOI (Digital Object Identifier) number.
- Plagiarism Check Services.
- Assistance in getting the publication indexed with prime indexing agencies like SCOPUS, Index Copernicus, and Thomson Reuters etc. for IMPACT FACTOR.
- Creative commons attribution license for open access journals.
- Mass Mailing on behalf of publisher for Call for Paper time to time.